Monday, March 14, 2011

This Weeks Fashion TURN ON: COLORED BLAZERS


COLORED BLAZERS are this week's MUST HAVE fashion item.   I absolutely love this trend because I'm a HUGE fan of color and the fact that this brings out your creative and daring side.  I have been shopping for my spring wardrobe for the last couple of weeks....(Kanye  definitely had me in mind when he said "single black female addicted to retail")......I noticed that almost every store has incorporated COLORED BLAZERS into their spring line!!! The good  news is....they are pretty much available everywhere *insert happy dance*!!!  I spied some at Forever 21, Zara, Express, and of course my favorite store H&M.  As expected, I think H&M has the best selection when it comes to COLORED BLAZERS/Outerwear period especially if you're into the tailored styles.  Check out some the of the cute ways COLORED BLAZERS should be worn.







Lastly, this will be a huge trend for Men as well.  To all my MEN looking to spice up their wardrobe....THIS IS IT.  My fashion hero Kanye West is currently killing the  fashion game right now he has never been afraid to step out the box and take risks...it has really worked for him.   My dream man will certainly have the fashion sense and swag  of Kanye West  and Pharrell Williams.....Oooohweeee but thats a totally different post coming very soon. :)



To all my FASHION SUCKERS make sure you add COLORED BLAZERS to your spring wardrobe......because I said so. Until next time.............Love Forever Always, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment