Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Weeks Fashion TURN ON: NUDE PUMPS


I believe this spring Must-Have item is the classic NUDE PUMPS. Celebrities have been following this trend for quite some time......it seems to be the "go to" choice for my style inspirations Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and Beyonce.  Especially Kim K. that's all I ever see her in these days!!!!


I am a huge fan of the platform style pump....copped mines a while back and absolutely loves it.  I think rocking nude pumps is a sexy alternative from the norm of black, grey, and brown.  They are pretty much available at most shoe stores like Steve Madden, Bakers, and/or amiclubwear.com.  The prices range between $25 to $100 depending on your budget.






Do I think nude is the new black..........nahhhhhhhh.  It cant be worn with everything like black.  Nude should be worn with soft colors like whites, corals, pale blues, light pinks, and etc.  Fashion is all about taking risks and being confident so if you want to pair NUDE PUMPS with daring colors like navy, charcoal, and/or red, be my guest as long as you can make it WERK!  If black and grey (an extremely boring closet) is your thing then try stepping out the box and  working nude, which is an edgy substitution, into your spring wardrobe ......you will be a FASHION SUCKER in no time.  Until next time.........Love Forever Always, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment