Thursday, April 7, 2011

This Weeks Fashion TURN ON: PINK LIPS


I'm Baaaaaaaack.   Since spring is here Im absolutely obsessed with bright eye catching lip color.   Every woman, in my opinion,  should own a pink lipstick or at the very least pink gloss.  So of course this week's fashion TURN ON is PINK LIPS.  The color pink exudes femininity, softness, and sexiness.   It screams I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!  Thats exactly how you should feel when you are rocking your pink lips.  Lucky for us, thanks to Nicki Minaj and Amber Rose , Pink lips are super HOT right now.  It comes in plenty of shades and brands and compliments every skin tones. Check out the RIGHT way to rock a pink lip.














You can rock your PINK LIPS anyway you see fit but I think it looks amazing with dramatic makeup.  I do believe PINK LIPS works for everyone but please don't assume, I suggest you try it first and pick the shade that works with your complexion.  I love MAC products, my PINK LIP suggestions are Pink Nouveau, Pink Poodle, Speak Louder, Impassioned, Lickable, and Girl About Town which are all pretty shades of PINK  MAC lipstick/gloss that works well with every skin tone. I own the Lady Gaga limited edition pink and I absolutely love it.  I also adore "Rouge Artist Intense" lipsticks which are sold in Sephora.  They are little bit more expensive but its worth every penny.  TRUST ME.  To my FASHION SUCKERS give it a try you will be embracing the sexy vixen within in no time!!!!! Until Next Time..........Love Forever Always, ME





1 comment:

  1. great post!!! I believe a pink lipstick that compliments is a MUST for EVERY woman!!

    ReplyDelete