Sunday, October 7, 2012

This Weeks Fashion Turn On: BURGUNDY/BERRY/OX BLOOD SHADES




Hi everybody!!!! I am baaaaaaack!!!! Feeling inspired lately so I will begin to blog about  my thoughts on fashion, love and sex.  I apologize for the delay but I am focused on improving all the aspect of my life starting with this blog!!!

My color focus for the month of October is BURGUNDY/BERRY/OX BLOOD shades, which is this week's FASHION TURN ON!!!!!!  I am predicting this to be a hot trend for the fall.  This color is the perfect blend of reds and purples. This gorgeous shade is perfect for all skin tones.  To all the FASHIONISTAS out there invest in at least two items of this color whether its clothes, shoes, accessories, nail polishes, and/or makeup. 

When pairing BURGUNDY/BERRY/OX BLOOD shades with other colors neutral shades like  blacks, browns, and grays are good and safe options.  If you are  feeling daring and edgy try a sexy leopard print, nude, orange, or even navy.  Other colors that will go well with  BURGUNDY/BERRY/OX BLOOD are jade, charcoal grey, and blush pink.  Any print will pair perfectly with this color as long as you stay within the color family.  I recently paired some burgundy leggings with a black half shirt, nude pumps and a leopard print clutch with gold accessories.  And yes MEN can also participate in this trend as well,  with slacks, blazers, and a fly pair of sneakers.

 Get creative.....browse through the visuals and tell me what you think.


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other ways to partake in this trend is to accessorize.  Try a sexy BERRY lipstick or a nail polish. Add a purse or clutch to a plain oufit for a pop of color or even some sexy heels!!! 
 


 
 
 
 
So I just broke it down on why YOU need to go stock up on this color in everything.  This color will still be fabulous during the winter.  Like Rick Ross said "go and get you some"  Thank you for you time and please let me know your thoughts!!!!!!!!! Please follow my instagram SUCKMYFASHION......to get a sneak peek into my world.........until next time love forever always!!!!!! #suckmyfashion


2 comments:

  1. Yesssss! That was amazing! Good to know my fashionista! Well written and said! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sis!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete